Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Facets

My Spoonflower

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bloggers Quilt Festival: Voting Has Opened!

VOTING HAS OPENED up on the Bloggers Quilt Festival!



http://amyscreativeside.com/2014/10/24/bloggers-quilt-festival-fall-2014-edition/

The 2 quilts that I have entered into the Bloggers Quilt Festival are awaiting your votes!   ... My "Candy Store" quilt is entered in the Scrappy Quilt category, and my "Night and Day...with a touch of red" quilt is entered in the Appliqué Quilt category. 

Please help me out and vote for my quilts if you like them!  Voting is open until November 7th. Winners announced November 8th.

FYI: you can vote for 3 quilts per category, and there are a number of categories!

Thank you in advance for any votes!

No comments: