Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Facets

My Spoonflower

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Quiltville's Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt Project...



I decided to join another mystery quilt QAL...this time around I'm doing the Grand Illusion Mystery by Bonnie over at Quiltville.  I started out on the wrong foot though with the first step...I was making my HST the way I am used to making them, so they all ended up 1/4 inch smaller than they were supposed to be... Needless to say, I had to start them all over and make them the way Bonnie instructed to do so in the first place!  The first step calls for 280 HST's...I had 180 of them done in the wrong size!  SO I'm behind because of my big OOPS!  I will save all the smaller ones to use in a different quilt, so at least they won't go to waste.

Anyways... here's a photo of what Step 1 is supposed to look like when finished...


Now I just have to finish Step 1 so I can start Step 2 before Step 3 comes out on Friday!  :)

No comments: