Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ice Cream is the Theme!

A very close friend's husband was recently in ICU for 4 weeks struggling for his life.  The family is having a benefit to help raise money for them and all the doctor bills that have accumulated.  The benefit is going to take place on July 17, 2010.  I was asked if I could make a few things to donate to the raffles and silent auction.  So here's one gift basket finished...an Ice Cream themed gift basket!
I made a couple of quilted, reversible placemats with some awesome ice cream cone fabric and polka dot fabric that I purchased on eBay.  Then found the rest of the items in local stores and shops.


Included in this ice cream themed gift basket are:
2 sundae dishes
2 ice cream bowls
ice cream scoop and sundae spoons
2 ice cream cone bubbles
ice cream cone sidewalk chalk
ice cream themed erasers
Smuckers Hot Fudge Topping
a box of cake cone cups
and of cours the 2 placemats that I made.






2 comments:

  1. That is a really awesome gift basket!! I love your reversiable placemats!!! Your sewing talent is really amazing! I can tell you love what you do!! That's a great donation for such a meaningful cause! Take care, XO Fran.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Fran for you nice compliment on my blog post! I do love to sew, just wish I knew more...I've only been sewing about a year or so. I've gotta get myself into a sewing class so I can do more difficult projects.

    ReplyDelete