Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Krazy Kitties

Just for a change of pace, I thought I'd share some photos of my cats...
I've had cats all my life, and I love having them.  Although I do have to admit the ones I've got now have been a real handful...if you know anything about the Sealpoint Siamese cat personality, you'd understand exactly why I say that.
I got these boys in 2006 as kittens...they are brothers from the same litter.
Lighter colored cat is Casper.  Darker one is Jasper.
Casper is my cuddly, lap kitty, and his favorite spot is on my shoulders, as you can see in this first picture.
Jasper loves to ride in the car, so my son and I couldn't resist the couple of snapshots we took of him looking all calm, cool and collected during our move last year.













No comments:

Post a Comment