Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

"Birdsong" - A Quilt

This is a quilt that I started in 2019.  It wasn't being made for any specific purpose.  Mainly to use up some bird pillow panels and scrap fabrics.  Sometimes I like having an extra quilt laying around in case I need one as a last minute gift.  Well, this didn't get finished in 2019, but it did in early 2020.  

I had been invited to my ex-husband's niece's 2020 high school graduation party, so I decided to gift her this quilt.  It was very well received and I'm so glad I had it finished, to be able and give her.

I made a quilt carrying tote to gift it in, and that way I didn't have to buy a gift bag!

The long-arm quilting done on the quilt was by Amy Ellis of Amy's Creative Side 😁


Here's a view of the back of the quilt... I like doing scrappy quilt backs...



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful finish! I love the colors and prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cheryl thank you so very much! The only thing that bothers me about the quilt was that yellow strip I put in the middle... I honestly don't know what I was thinking, lol! Oh well. I hope you'll see my reply to know that I'm grateful for your kind comment! I can't figure out how to reply to comments on here.

    ReplyDelete