Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Boyd Bears Blanket for Aunt Debbie

I have an aunt who collects Boyd Bears, so my mom asked me to make her a blanket if I could find some Boyd Bears fabric.  Well, I had no luck finding any at local stores that carry fabric, but I was able to find some at The Cinderella Shoppe in Winona, MN a few weeks ago while visiting the area.  I only took a closeup of a corner of the blanket so you can see the details in the print on the fabric.  Not a super fancy blanket, but my aunt will love it just the same!  The fabric is adorable...the front is all the same Boyd Bears fabric and the back is a matching brown colored fleece.  I used a pretty yellow printed fabric for the trim to bring out the yellow in the Boyd Bears fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment