Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Cinderella Shoppe - Fabric Shopping at its Finest!

One of my favorite places to shop for fabric these days is The Cinderella Shoppe, Winona, MN.  I love JoAnn Fabrics, but since moving recently, there's no JoAnn Fabrics near where I live.  I love to visit the Hobby Lobby in Oshkosh, WI, and also Ben Franklin in Ripon, WI.  However, I can seriously get lost in The Cinderella Shoppe!  They have a HUGE selection of fabrics and craft supplies.  (The Cinderella Shoppe is actually for sale, and I sure wish I could buy it!)
Anyways...here's a picture of me w/my bags of fabric from a recent trip to Minnesota to shop at The Cinderella Shoppe...

Just thought I'd share this picture with everyone and bring some attention to one of my favorite fabric stores!


810 East King Street

Winona, MN 55987

No comments:

Post a Comment