Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Thursday, November 5, 2020

National Curd Nerd Day 2020

 October 15, 2020 was National Curd Nerd Day, and we celebrate that day at work since the company I work for makes the cheese curds for Culver's restaurants.  

This year has been unlike any other, with Covid pretty much running the show worldwide, and like most places of business here in Wisconsin, we are required to wear masks while at work.  In light of this, I was asked to make some masks for Curdis and Goldie, the Curd Nerd Mascots.  Don't they look adorable in their masks?



I also made myself a custom mask to wear to work on Curd Nerd Day.  I purposely created it to match the t-shirts that us employees were given and asked to wear to work.  So fun!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment