Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Princess Party

 A couple of months ago I was commissioned to make some princess birthday party items... thing of which I had never made before in my life!  I was nervous, to be honest... this was completely outside of my comfort zone!  But I managed to pull it off, and the young lady whose birthday this was for, absolutely loved it!

I was asked to make a crown, birthday sash, table topper/runner and birthday girl chair back cover... all in a cupcake princess theme.  And here's what I came up with...

My friend, Dorie H., did a super cute job of long-arm quilting this table runner/topper for me!  Really made the cupcakes on it pop!














No comments:

Post a Comment