Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Thursday, May 7, 2020

Saturday Night Fever!

Recently I had the pleasure of pattern testing this fun piece!
“Saturday Night Fever”
~ a Kohatu Patterns design ~

*Screenshot image above from KohatuPatterns' Instagram Story.

When RJ invited me to test her
I was ecstatic, to say the least!
The pattern has templates for three different block sizes:
14” - 16” - 24”
(I made the 24” block).
The pattern is 100% paper piecing technique,
but I added some appliqué elements to it
that weren't in the pattern instructions.
(To help cover up some of my imperfections, LOL...
...and to give some background disco elements).

To get your own copy of this super cute pattern,
you can go here:


No comments:

Post a Comment