Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Monday, January 7, 2019

"Cheep Talk"

A few years ago I found an adorable pattern for a mini wall quilt called "Cheep Talk."  The pattern is a Stitchin' Sisters design, and you can find it for sale on the Sew Thankful website.  (There are probably other shops that also sell the pattern if you check around).

Since I outsource all my long-arm quilting, even on small quilts as this, I give credit to my Long-Armers on the quilt labels of each quilt I make.  As you can see in the photo of the label I attached to the back of this one.

Speaking of the quilt label, I created it with PicMonkey Pro and printed it on fabric using my Spoonflower account.

This particular mini quilt now hangs in my new sewing room, as it matched the colors in my room perfectly!  Teal/Aqua and White with a splash of Red!





No comments:

Post a Comment