Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Monday, January 7, 2019

"Lost In Paradise"

This quilt was part of a Homespun Hearth QAL: Agatha & Sherlocks Worldwide Quilt Day Mystery 2015 that I participated in but never finished until the summer of 2018.  I have a bad habit of joining  QAL's and never finishing...I have a UFO pile of them!  However, I'm so glad to finally have this one off the UFO pile!

  The top is made using bold colors and a border of planet / outer space fabrics.  The back is just scrappy, using some leftover fabric from the top, as well as plain black fabric and some vintage Space Odyssey 2000 fabric that I found at a local thrift store.

I designed my quilt label with PicMonkey Pro, and had it printed on fabric via my spoonflower.com account. 

One less unfinished quilt on the pile for 2018!

 





No comments:

Post a Comment