Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Monday, January 7, 2019

"Labyrinth Walk" Quilt

I purchased the "Labyrinth Walk" quilt pattern a few years ago, hoping to have the time to make it someday.  Well, that time finally came in 2018 when a friend asked me to make one for him to give his granddaughter for Christmas.  I was thrilled to have this chance! 

I am fascinated by optical illusion quilts, and now that I've made this one, I'm scouring the internet for more to make!  I have seen so many versions of this quilt, and each and every one is unique, due to color choice.  It's actually a simple quilt to make, so anyone wanting to make this quilt, don't feel intimidated.  There are NO Y SEAMS and it's unbelievably easy to make this effect... it's all in fabric/color choice, and how it's long-armed when finished.  I have my friend, Dorie H. to thank for her beautiful long-arming work on this quilt.




No comments:

Post a Comment