Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A Little Catching Up....

I haven't had much time to Blog the past couple of months, so I'm falling behind on my posts.  Here's just a quick recap of some projects I've been working on and have worked on that I didn't get a chance to Blog about.

 Above: "Modern Christmas Trees" - Still needs a border yet before it can be quilted.
Below: Shadow Box Airplanes - Still needs a border, too, before it can be quilted.


 Completed Christmas Quilt
(Left and below)
This was a Star Point Quilt Guild group effort...
members of the guild made the "pinwheel" blocks,
I won the blocks at our 2012 Christmas party,
and I made this quilt using those blocks as the basis of the quilt.
Quilt binding was hand sewn on by Rona, our Guild President.
Quilt was completed in early 2014
 

Below: "Candy Store"A fantastic stash buster quilt to make!
This is just the quilt top. It's been sent over to Meandering Mary for long-arm quilting.
Pattern is from Fons & Porter's Love of Quiltingmagazine, May/June 2012 Issue.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment