Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Harley Davidson - Blanket Makeover


My Landlady asked me to make a Harley Davidson blanket for her to give to her boyfriend for his birthday, and I couldn't find Harley Davidson fabric anywhere...not even online.
So I purchased a basic fleece Harley blanket and transformed it into this cool, double-sided blanket.
Both she and her boyfriend absolutely loved it and I'm happy with the way it turned out!
I purchased the Harley fleece blanket and the red skull fleece fabric on eBay.  The flame fabric I got at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Beaver Dam, WI.


7 comments:

  1. Fabulous Personalized Blanket what else can i say about it...!!!I loved it..!!! Personalized Blanket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Benny! Your compliment means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its very nice really ı live in Turkey and ı search like that bandana always, but ı cant find never anddddddd ı see that ıts really amazing how ıhave that? can you help me about that
    if you want send that answer you can send to me e-mail ı waiting your answer pls pls pls pls plssssssssss
    my e-mail : adves.k@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would so love to have a blanket made for me just like this one, please email me and let me know how much for a queen size bed. please and thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would so love to have this blanket made for me, but as a queen size for my bed, please get back with me and let me know how much it will cost, please and thank you, you really have some amazing blankets, would also be interested in some harley davidson pillows both for my bed and my couch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also love a blanket like this as well - a throw size. If you can do it, please, let me know. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely amazing you did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete