Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mondays Shouldn't Be This Good! (F-R-I-E-N-D-S swap pkg Received)

Today is Monday and the thing that totally made my day was receiving a much anticipated SWAP package in the mail from my sweet swap partner Vanessa, from Minnesota! What a fantastic box of goodies! She sent many neat items and even included a couple of things for the boys! Here's a picture of the awesome things Vanessa sent to me...

Obviously, there are a few things missing from this picture...I blame the boys~LOL! They broke into the stash! ;o)
*In case you're reading this...VANESSA...You are awesome! I really hope we stay in touch, and maybe even meet someday. We visit Winona, MN frequently, which we've discussed is 2 hours or so from where you live. I would love to meet you someday! Thanks for making this swap a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment