Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Eagle's Nest Sport & Liquor, Fountain City, WI

Just a couple of fishing themed blankets I put together and have up for sale in a friend's
newly opened bait shop: Eagle's Nest Sport and Liquor, Fountain City, WI.



Fountain City, WI is one of my favorite places to visit in Wisconsin.  It's right on the Mississippi River and the fishing is great!  The bluffs are gorgeous and I hope to live there someday.
A friend of the family recently opened up a bait shop, which you can see by the pictures.  He asked me to make a couple blankets to sell in the bait shop, so I made a couple of fish themed blankets.
If you're ever visiting or passing through Fountain City, stop in and say HI to Don, the owner.  You can also buy all your fishing supplies there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment