Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

"Tea Time" Tablecloth

I found this really cute teapot fabric at a rummage sale for only 50 cents...I got a whole 2-1/4 yards of it for that price!  Rummage sales are great for finding fabric and sewing supplies!
Anyways, I decided to make a tablecloth out of half of the fabric.  I used an off-white linen for the back and some off-white eyelet "lace" trim for the borders, both purchased from Wal-Mart Supercenter.
I had found a cute oval basket at a thrift store and wanted to use it for one of my themed gift baskets, so I decided to put together this tea-themed gift basket, which I am going to be donating to the George Krebs Benefit on July 17, 2010.

Additional items in the gift basket donation include:
Assorted Teas
Black Ceramic Mug & Small Tea Spoon
Handmade Tea-Bag Holder w/Matching Handmade Coasters (I did not make these)
Handmade Mug Holder/Bag (I did not make this)
Handmade "Tea Time" Tablecloth (I did make this)
Wall Ornament/Sign that reads...
"Women are like tea bags
They don't know how strong they are
Until they get into hot water."



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love your teapot tablecloth! I absolutely love the fabric.

    ReplyDelete