Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Awesome Garage Sale Find!

Last Friday I stopped at a couple of garage sales in Wautoma, WI.  I saw a like-new dress form at one of the sales and thought hard about buying it, but since I've never made clothing before I didn't think it would be $20 well-spent.  Well, I decided to go back to the same garage sale the next day...I told myself, "If the dress form is still there, it's meant for me to buy.  If it's gone, no skin off my back."  I pulled up and the dress form was still there!  I decided to buy it...hoping it's $20 well-spent!  Here's a picture of my new dress form...

I'm hoping to take some sewing classes in the future to learn how to make clothes/apparel, and to also do seamstress work.  My ultimate dream in life is to someday own my own Seamstress/Fabric shop.  It's a big dream, but I know in time I can make it happen.  One step at a time...

No comments:

Post a Comment