Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Weekend of Sewing...

Had to get three blankets done ASAP to send to Tennessee with my mom, so I was busy last weekend!  My aunts, grandma and an uncle are going to be spoiled this week!  (I still have one more blanket to make and ship to Tennessee before my mom comes home from her vacation, since we had no luck finding Boyd Bear fabric locally.  I had to get the fabric elsewhere and thus couldn't work on the blanket over the weekend to send down south with mom.  Here's the blankets I made this past weekend...







The gorgeous bird panel was purchased at The Cinderella Shoppe in Winona, MN.
All the rest of the fabric for the blankets (including the coordinating fabrics for the bird blanket) were purchased at Ben Franklin in Ripon, WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment