Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Friday, July 29, 2011

EAA AirVenture 2011 - Oshkosh, WI - USA

This week in Oshkosh, WI is the annual EAA (Experimental Aircraft Association) AirVenture and Air Show.  (This year is their 100th anniversary, too). 
My dad, Greg Klemp, Sr., owner of Sheer Technologies,  is a pilot as well as a dealer for Challenger aircraft.  He has a booth at the EAA every year.  My parents have a small landing strip in their back yard as well as dad's hangar, which he rents out to other pilots for their Challenger aircraft.
The annual EAA is a big deal to my dad and to many of his colleagues.
Below is a photo of my dad speaking with some visitors at the Challenger booth...   
The following are a few more photos from the EAA, which I attended on their opening day, Monday, July 25, 2011...

USA Navy Helicopter (above & below)
 The Jelly Belly Camper & Airplane (below)
 The plane that broke the world's altitude record (below)
 
 USA Army Drone (above) and a USA Army Medic Helicopter (below)
 USA Dept of Interior (below)

  USA Marines (below)
 Farmer's Air Ship (blimp) - 1 of only 2 of the largest in the world - (below) 







 The Wing-Walking Bi-Plane (above & below)
 Me, standing in front of a seriously cool sea plane! (below) 


Below are some videos from a few performances in the airshow at the EAA...


I've got a few more videos of the airshow, but unfortunately it takes a long time to upload them, so I may have to add them another time, as it's going on 4:30am and I have yet to go to bed for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment