Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Friday, July 29, 2011

EAA AirVenture Quilt Block Contest

This is the first year I joined the EAA AirVenture Quilt Block Contest, submitting a the very first quilt block I've ever made in my life!  I thought it would be a fun challenge, and I'm so glad I decided to do it.  Although I didn't place, my quilt block is still hanging on the EAA AirVenture Museum wall with 19 other quilt blocks.  Makes me proud to know my work is hanging up among other gorgeous aviation themed quilt blocks!  Here are a few pictures from when I was at the museum a few days ago...


 Above: Me standing below my quilt block...I'm a bit short to get up any closer to it.  LOL!

You can also view the wall of quilt blocks as well as the winners and honorable mention quilt blocks by going here... EAA AirVenture Quilt Block Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment