Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Quilters Club of America MQ6 Quilt: Progress Update

Yesterday after work, I picked up my Quilters Club of America MQ6 quilt from The Quilting Place in Almond, Wisconsin, where I took it to have it long-arm machine quilted.
Nancy Butolph, Owner of The Quilting Place, did a BEAUTIFUL job on the quilting!  
(I wish I could do my own quilting, but I don't have a machine capable of doing so, so I have to outsource it until I can someday get myself a quilting machine).  




I wasn't super impressed with how plain the quilt top looked before having it quilted, but after seeing it quilted, I just love how it turned out!
Now I just have to bind it and it'll be complete!


1 comment:


  1. Gina,
    All these glorious "Liberty's" bring back great memories of buying a Liberty for new dresses at Trimminghams in Bermuda. Then later for Bermuda Shorts for our 2 yro. We were some of the best dressed in the parish of Paget--lovely Liberty--there was nothing to match the quality of this wonderful fabric.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete