Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Answers to any Vincent Van Gogh Blanket / Quilt Requests....

I've been getting in a few requests for blankets & quilts in the Vincent Van Gogh Starry Night theme, since I've made one before...view here: Vincent van Gogh: Starry Night
Because of the requests, I've tried finding more Starry Night fabric in order to make more blankets, however I've had no success in getting my hands on anymore Starry Night fabric ANYWHERE!  The fabric for this blanket was special ordered online at the time a customer had requested the theme. 
I do have some fabric left from this blanket, and am planning to make a patchwork quilt from it, as well as a full sized fleece panel of the Starry Night scene for a fleece blanket.  I will get these made up in the next few weeks and post them up for sale when they are complete, as I've had a few people interested in a blanket like this.  I am sorry, but I won't be able to replicate this one exactly though.  Not enough materials are available for me to do so.
Keep checking back on my blog, as I will post the blankets when they are finished.  It'll be a few weeks though, as I'm working on a couple of contest entry pieces that I have to get finished first.
Thank you for your interest!

Also...if anyone knows where I can purchase some Starry Night fabric, please let me know!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment