Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Princeton, Wisconsin Spring 2011 Arts & Crafts Fair: My Very First Craft Fair/Booth!

Running on only 3 hours of sleep (because I had to bartend the night before), I drug myself out of bed to gather my things together and head on over to the craft fair to host my very first Gina's Custom Creations booth ever!  I shared a booth with my long time and very good friend Peter Thorson, of Treasured Wooden Creations, Plainfield, IL.  He made the long drive to my neck of the woods to share a booth with me and to help me out with my first craft fair booth, as he's been doing these things for years.  Peter and I met in high school and remained friends ever since.

Here's a few pictures of our booth...
 
 Unfortunately the weather turned ugly on us and it started to rain...we moved things in under the canopy and hung a tarp off the back behind my round horse quilt.  So the last three photos reflect that.
It eventually got so windy and cold out, we had to pack it up and leave.  But, that's the hazards of an outdoor craft fair!  LOL!
I did manage to sell 2 blankets before the weather got bad though!



No comments:

Post a Comment