Made By Gina's Custom Creations

Made By Gina's Custom Creations
Celtic Morning

My Spoonflower

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Favorite Color Swap on Ravelry - Items Sent

One of my favorite things to do...join swaps!  Here's what I sent to my swap partner in the Favorite Color Swap on Ravlery...

Green is my favorite color...So I sent her the following items...
Green Crochet Cotton
Small Green Velvet Bag
Bamboo Crochet Hook
Pear Lip Balm
Olive Soap
Green Light-Up/Twirling Pen
Mint Favors
Green Photo Frame
Clover Yo-Yo Maker in a green color
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream Gum
Green Buttons & Stitch Markers
Green Tupperware Flexible Cutting Board & Paring Knife
Items I made:
Crocheted Carrot Bag filled w/Easter Candy
Chicken Egg Cup Pincushion
Victorian Bath Mitt & Finger Towel Set

2 comments:

  1. That's a great package. My partner did not post a photo of what I sent her in the swap either. Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo. I'll be sure to do that next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sweet P. I always take pictures before sending swap pkgs nowadays after one too many partners not posting pictures or even public thank-you's on the Ravelry discussion boards. Sometimes I feel unappreciated by it, and I question why I even continue to do the swaps. But then I so enjoy them! Some people just don't have the ability to take and post pictures, which is understandable. It's the ones who do, yet just plain don't do it.

    ReplyDelete